Monday, June 20, 2016

Saying Good-bye to the I Kropka Design Team...

Hi there scrappy friends,

These past 6 months have flown by so fast...and so my DT term at I Kropka has come to an end... It has not been an easy decision, but I have so much on my plate right now that I simply had to step down... My heart is filled with great memories and fun times! This DT has been a dream to be on with all these talented Ladies! More importantly, it was also completely drama free and easy going.  I thank Marta for being so awesome and I'm sure I will be using these products in the future too because they are amazing!

If you guys ever see a DT Call for I Kropka in the future, don't hesitate to apply, you will not regret it!

So here are my last 4 layouts! I used the gorgeous new Fancy Pants line, Millie & June for all 4 of them. I just love this collection so much! Those colors!!! See for yourselves: 




Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:

I hope you saw something that inspired you here today! Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!
X