Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cutie - DT LO for Scrap Our Stash

Hi there...back again!


3 posts in a day, right?! Funny how everything is happening on the same day this month!

I am up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today with a new layout for the book inspired stash challenge!

The book cover this month:



I was inspired by all the circles on the cover - you know how I love my circles! I've actually done something I don't think I have done before: I've scraplifted myself! Earlier this year I did a similar layout with different papers (it was based on an awesome sketch by Ashley Horton) but it was a gift for my best friend, so I didn't actually have a layout like this myself.





The task was to use 5 different patterned papers, I actually used more! With embellishing I had no idea what direction I was going to go when I started working on the layout. Since I've used Pinkfresh Studio papers for the circles, I just pulled out some PF embellies from my stash. I couldn't believe I in fact had many circles in an ephemera pack! Perfect match! I've also added some puffy sequins for more circles.

I hope I could get your ideas going with this layout! You still have the whole month to join us and win this prize:



So go start scrapping!
Thanks for stopping by! X