Hi there crafty friends,
Today I'm sharing more cards I've created with some new Spellbinders goodies! Have you seen the Duo Lines products from the Glimmer Essentials collection? There are 4 shapes:
These are really great basics to have if you want to add a little sparkle to your projects! I've used the ovals on today's projects.
Again, I have a process video for you on my YouTube channel, if you are interested, but I'll share some photos here too.
They might look a bit like Christmas but I was going for Spring hehe. These amazing patterned papers are from Alexandra Renke, by the way!
Here's the promised video:
- Spellbinders Glimmer Essentials Duo Lines Ovals
- Spellbinders/FSJ Clearview Acetate Sheets
- Spellbinders Life is a Party Card Kit of the Month (the pretty floral dies)
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Everyday Sentiments II Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Roll Gold
I hope you like how these cards turned out!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a sunny day!