Sunday, April 25, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken

Hello crafty friends,

Today I'm stopping by to share two cards that I've created with the new, Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders. I've used two sets from this line and I'll link them in at the end of this post, should you be interested.

Here's the card duo I created this time: 








All details on how I've made these cards are in the process video:


Unfortunately a part of the footage was damaged and I wasn't able to recover it - so the end of the video is missing, but I was only showing how I created the simple yellow patterned card base for my second card, so nothing complicated or important. I apologise for this, in any case!

Products used:
I hope I could inspire you in some small way today! I'll be back soon with some new projects using fab new Spellbinders products so be sure to stop by my blog and YouTube! Happy crafting!

X