Tuesday, June 1, 2021

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - June 2021

Hi there crafty peeps,

It's that time again! The Spellbinders June Club Kits are here!

I will not go into step by step tutorials here, since I made process videos for all of today's projects - I'll just attach some photos! I'll link the videos down below, after each set of cards. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and press the bell icon so you never miss a new video! You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description boxes of the videos.

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:

You can find all necessary information about these kits here.  

Without further ado, here are my projects with the June Large Die Kit! I went with masculine colors this month, because I get messaged often that I never make masculine cards! Your wish is my command hehe :)












Process video for the above cards:


Here's the super fun Small Die Kit:















Process video for these cards:


That's it for today guys! I hope you love this month's die kits as much as I do! These are definitely my new favorites!

I also hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Happy crafting!

X