Friday, August 20, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Susan's Holiday Flora Collection

Hi there friends,

Here's post Number 2 for today!

I'm sharing a few projects with the new Susan's Holiday Flora collection by Spellbinders! This one was very different for me, and as such, a bit of a challenge! This was the first time I've used flower shaping tools and created more realistic looking 3D flowers. So bear in mind, these are rookie projects haha!

The sets I worked with on my cards are:

I have a process video for you at the end of this post, so I'll just leave you with photos here. If you're interested in how these came together, what supplies I've used, please stop by my You Tube channel! All supplies are linked in the description box below the video. 

In the video I'm also showing all the pieces that come in these die sets, plus Susan's Garden Ultimate Tool Kit and her Specialty Cardstock, in case you need to see them up close :)











Here's the video! Be warned that it's my longest video ever, 35 min!


That's it for today guys!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have great day!

X