Monday, September 20, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Susan's Garden Club Collection

Hi there friends,

Here's post Number 2 for today!

I'm sharing two cards with the new Susan's Garden Club collection by Spellbinders! This time I actually went with patterned papers on my projects, because I'm all about patterned papers and wanted to see what these gorgeous flowers, that normally look very realistic, would look like, made from patterned papers!

The sets I worked with on my cards are:

To create these flowers, it's best to have shaping tools, such as Susan's Garden Ultimate Tool Kit. If you are not into patterned papers, and would prefer to color your own flowers, Susan's Specialty Cardstock is an amazing card stock for these projects. It really makes a difference what paper you use.

I have a process video for you at the end of this post, so I'll just leave you with photos here. If you're interested in how these came together, what supplies I've used, please stop by my You Tube channel! All supplies are linked in the description box below the video. 








Here's the video, if you want to see, how these cards came together:


That's it for today guys!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have great day!

X