Monday, March 14, 2022

In Focus: Spellbinders March Release

Hi there crafters,

Today is release day at Spellbinders and I have quite a few projects and videos to share with you! So instead of the usual one blog post per collection, I'll just write one longer blog post, full of photos. Since I have process videos for everything, I won't write a step by step here.

First up Vicky Papaioannou's new collection, Paint Your World! Wow wow wow is all I have to say!











Next is the Celebrate You collection. This collection  has a lot of tags, labels, sentiments in it and I paired them with some of my favorite, older products! All deets in the video!












Next up is the Open Road collection!








Last but not least, the Spring Into Stitching collection! I also created 3 cards with stitching dies from last year. because I stitched those panels last year already but never turned them into cards - I thought it was time to do so :D














That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you one way or another!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

X