Tuesday, November 8, 2022

In Focus: Spellbinders Floral Reflection Collection

Hi there friends,

Today is release day at Spellbinders! I was lucky enough to work with one of the new collections, Floral Reflection! There are so many products in this collection, dies, glimmer products, 3D embossing folders, stamp sets! Absolutely stunning! I hope you'll love this collection as much as I do!

I will not go into step by step tutorials here, since I made a process video for all of today's projects - I'll just attach some photos! I'll link the video down below, if you're interested. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and press the bell icon so you never miss a new video! You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description box of the video.

Here are today's cards:








All deets in the video:

That's it for today guys! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I should be back at the beginning of December with the Spellbinders December Die Kit projects! Great kits, can't wait to share! 

Have an amazing day!

X