Monday, April 17, 2023

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits and 3D Embossing Folder kit - April 2023

Hi there friends,

Oops, I forgot to write a blog post this month! We were visiting family and this just skipped my mind completely. Sorry about that! But better late than never right?!

Also, I just noticed that I have 6.5k comments on this blog, most of which are SPAM but there's so many where you guys asked questions :(. I never saw the comments! Please, in the future, write your questions on YouTube, because there I actually get notified. I always love to help and now I feel terrible seeing just how many questions I must have missed. You guys must have thought I was a jerk! So sorry about this!

OK, back to Spellbinders. 

Some information about the kits: there are some new kits and there are some that have been discontinued so make sure you check the links below to see what Spellbinders offers this year.

I will not go into step by step tutorials here, since I made process videos for all of today's projects - I'll just attach some photos! I'll link the videos down below, after each set of cards. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and press the bell icon so you never miss a new video! You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description boxes of the videos.

As a reminder, Spellbinders has several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:

You can find all necessary information about these kits here.  

First up my projects with the Large Die Kit as well as this month's 3D Embossing Folder!











Here's the process video as well:


Next up, this month's Small Die Kit!








The process video:


I did use some additional products as well, all are linked in the description box below the videos on YouTube.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I will also write another blog post showing you all the new Spellbinders collections I worked with this month! They are gorgeous, I can tell you that much!

Have a great day!

X