Friday, January 11, 2019

1 paper 2 ways - Part 2 - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hi there,

You might remember my last post for Paige's DT called 1 paper 2 ways! Today I'm sharing the second part with a new layout idea using Paper 23 of the gorgeous Whimsical collection. 

I fussy cut out all the scallops from this paper. They are not all the same size but I didn't really mind. I don't like uniformity much anyway.


I then started layering the scallops, going from the bottom towards the top. Once done, I glued a piece of purple ribbon with a bow on top, then added my photo. I have some tissue paper and a die cut frame behind my photo.


For my title I chose a die cut word from the ephemera pack. I used pop dots to add it on top of my picture. I decorated the opposite corner with some die cut flowers. 


I went through the rub-on pack next, and I picked out a bunch of them to add to my background. I also created a few heart clusters for which I used rub-ons, chipboard- and card stock stickers. Last but not least I added my journaling and splattered some rose gold ink all over the page.


That's it guys! I hope I could inspire you in some small way today!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

X

SUPPLY LIST