Thursday, January 31, 2019

Everyday Musings layout inspirations for Pinkfresh Studio

Hello crafty friends,

I'm stopping by today to share my first layouts with the gorgeous, brand new Everyday Musings collection! This collection should be arriving to your favorite stores any minute now, so be sure to check it out! I've said this many times before, but Pinkfresh Studio collections are always so much more pretty in person than online! The quality of the papers is incredible, I love thick patterned papers!

Some of you might have already seen these layouts if you were at Creative World in Frankfurt this past weekend. I've made two layouts with each new collection, I honestly can't pick a favorite from the 3, they are all awesome. And by that I mean the new collections obviously ha!

I decided to go with layered hearts on my first layout because I wanted to use many different patterned papers but had no time for die cutting (and backing the die cut with patterned papers). This time however, I layered each heart the same way. Normally I mix the papers so different colors and patterns are on top, but going with the same design saved me a lot of time.


Once all my hearts were die cut (of course you can totally cut these out with scissors), I layered them up and stitched through the middle.

For background I chose a white paper with colorful dots and sentiments - this design might look familiar to you, it was there in the Holiday Vibes collection too, but of course in a different color combo and with different sentiments.


I then arranged my photo and the hearts roughly and decided to add one of the cute pockets off to the right. I was planning to write some journaling on a tag and put it in this pocket but then I changed my mind and put my title there. This is a die cut from the ephemera pack and I used some pop dots to add dimension to it.


I went through the ephemera pack and pulled out all floral die cuts. I tucked these under the bigger hearts before adhering all of them down. I also added a few different hearts, puffy stickers and layered stickers. Aren't those so cute?! A couple of puffy sentiment stickers and a label with date finish off this layout.


I wanted to keep all layouts simple and quick for lack of time so on my next one I went with the awesome chipboard frames from the collection. There's a whole pack of them, various colors and sizes, so cool! 


For my background I chose one of my favorite papers from this collection, it's pink (technically maybe a light mauve?) with geometric pattern. It's very pretty in person! I then selected a bunch of frames and decided to back them with patterned papers so that more of the collection is represented. I also used some tags and die cuts to back a few frames. 


I adhered a frame on top of our photo as well, it says Together on it, so I thought that was a great fit. I then arranged the frames and glued them down. I decorated them with bits of die cuts, puffy stickers, layered heart stickers ad sentiment stickers. 


Look at these stunning puffy alpha stickers! These are probably my most favorite Pinkfresh Studio alpha stickers of all time! I wanted to make a colorful title, but all letters I needed were pretty much the same color. To avoid this, I mixed upper and lower case letters! I added my journaling, date and done!


I hope you are as excited about this collection as I am because it truly is gorgeous and so unique! Well, that's Pinkfresh Studio for you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day!

X