Sunday, June 2, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders So Many Sentiments Etched Dies

Hey there crafty friends,

I'm stopping by quickly to share the awesome news that one of my favorite dies of all time, Truckin' Through the Seasons from Spellbinders is available again AAAAND they have now released an add-on kit for it too, full of sentiments you can add to your licence plate! How cool is that?! This set is called So Many Sentiments Etched Dies!

Check this out:

I've made 4 cards for now, I'm sure these won't be my last ones! I love that there's now really so many sentiment options to choose from, you can create cards for literally any occasions!


The balloon die is part of the June 2019 Card kit, if you're interested. I will be writing a post on that kit too, soon. It's pretty awesome as well!


The striped embossing folder is another Spellbinders product I use very very often, it's called Love Stripes Embossing Folder. Lately I've been obsessed with embossing folders! I still don't have many but I will be adding some to my stash for sure.



The little hearts are part of the June Large Die of the Month kit, another awesome kit I will post about later. Spellbinders are really upping their game with these kits! Oh, and the Journey Scallops Die Set I used on the card on the left is a new fave set of mine too. I love adding shapes as a layering piece on my cards and I just recently got this set. I'm sure you'll be seeing it on many of cards ha!



That's it you guys! Just a quick post this time! Should you have any questions, shoot, I'm always happy to help!

Have a wonderful day!

X