Sunday, February 14, 2021

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - February 2021

Hi there crafty peeps,

It's that time again! The Spellbinders February Club Kits are here! I'm a bit late posting this, we had some delivery issues and I just received the dies a couple of days ago. But better late than never, am I right?!

This month's kits are awesome, again! I can't wait to create with these dies every month to be honest. 

I have two process videos for you, which I'll link into this blog post below, so if you are interested to see how these cards came together, please head to my YouTube Channel. You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description boxes of the videos.

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:

You can find all necessary information about these kits here. 

I'm going to start with the Large Die Kit of the Month, which is a super fun set. I'm sure all of you will love this one, because we all NEED it in our stash! Jumbo numbers! Whaaaaat?! Take a look!


Super easy to make birthday, anniversary, save the date etc cards with these, the sky is the limit! I've paired them with an older Spellbinders die set, that is unfortunately not available anymore and I only noticed when I was working on my supply list - but I've found two sets that are similar and you can achieve similar results with! Here they are:

I've used the Pinkfresh Studio Case of the Blahs collection - not because this is a party themed collection, but because the colors are great for fun masculine projects! Blue and lime green are my all time favorite colors and this particular blue (kind of periwinkle I'd say?) is just stunning. 



I then created a second card, which is pretty much the same as the first one, except this one is feminine and I added a few girly touches, like flowers and a fabric bow. The papers, bow and enamel dots are all from the Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor collection. This is a gorgeous fall collection with amazing colors, but you can use it for so much more!


To create my foiled sentiments, I've used the following products:

You can find the process video for the February Large Die Kit cards here:


Moving onto the Small Die Kit cards! I created two cards in a new to me format, that's apparently the newest thing in cardmaking? These are 3 1/4 x 6 1/4" mini slimline cards - I think it's a super cute format! I'm not sure if you can really tell from the photos, but they are small! Maybe it's easier to see in the process video, compared to my hands.


With this panel you can also create an A2 size card, if you die cut it twice and place the two die cuts side by side. The possibilities are endless!


I used the same Pinkfresh Studio scrapbook collection on these cards as before:

Again, the second card is exactly the same as the first one, with different patterned papers.



Check out the process video here:


That's it for today guys! What do you think, do you like this month's kits?! I hope I could inspire you in one way or another!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you soon!

X