Tuesday, July 20, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Open House Collection

Hi there lovely people,

Here's post Number 3 for today! Phew! Thanks for bearing with me haha!

I'm sharing a few projects with the AMAZING Open House collection from Spellbinders. You might remember the popular door die from last year, that was in one of the monthly die kits - now here's an updated version with lots of add-on options! I'm so in love!!!

The sets I worked with on my cards are:

I have a process video for you at the end of this post, so I'll just leave you with photos here. If you're interested in how these came together, what supplies I've used, please stop by my You Tube channel! All supplies are linked in the description box below the video. 

In the video I'm also showing all the pieces that come in these die sets, in case you need to see them up close :)













That's it for today! What do you guys think? Are you excited about Christmas crafting?! I think Christmas projects are my most favorite of all. I'm not upset at all that I had to start early hahaha! I could create Christmas cards all year if I'm being honest...

Here's the promised process video (warning! All 3 videos from today are long...):


Please check my other two posts too for more Christmas projects with other amazing Spellbinders dies! I hope I could inspire you in some small way! 

Aaaand there's more to come in the next months! I can't wait to share :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!

X