Tuesday, June 14, 2022

In Focus: Spellbinders June Release

Hi there crafters,

Today is release day at Spellbinders! I can't believe another month just flew by! There are so many new products, I'm not even sure where to start haha! I have quite a few projects and 3 videos to share with you! So instead of the usual one blog post per collection, I'll just write one longer blog post, full of photos. Since I have process videos for everything, I won't write a step by step here.

First up is the HUGE Birthday Celebrations collection! I mean, there's everything you want in this collection, dies, stamps, embossing folders, glimmer plates, patterned papers, embellishments, stencil and more! I don't have the whole collection but I do have quite a few items and I've used them to create these 6 slimline cards. You will find all the products I've used in the description box below the process video!




















Here's the process video, if you're interested. Fair warning, all 3 videos today are very long, this one being the longest. I tried to keep them as short as possible but unfortunately they are still long. So grab your favorite drink or snack :)


Next up is the Just Wanted to Say collection!











Here's the process video:


Last but not least, the new Becca Feeken collection: Right Words! Lots of beautiful sentiments in this one!











You'll find the process video here:


That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you some small way!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

X