Friday, July 1, 2022

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - July 2022

Hi there friends,

New month, new Spellbinders Club Kits! 

I will not go into step by step tutorials here, since I made process videos for all of today's projects - I'll just attach some photos! I'll link the videos down below, after each set of cards. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and press the bell icon so you never miss a new video! You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description boxes of the videos.

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:

You can find all necessary information about these kits here.  

First up a duo with the Small Die Kit!








The process video, if you're interested:


Up next, my cards with the July Large Die Kit:








And the process video for these cards:


That's it for today guys! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

I should be back with new projects and videos on the 14th, let's see if I manage to finish them on time!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

X