While we are already working on the July (and August!) kits at Scrapbook Werkstatt, I thought I'd show you my projects with the June kit.
Without a doubt this is my most favourite kit so far. It is full of life and summer, which is just what I needed after all the greyness! Pinks and tropical patterns, but also pastels are included. There is a wonderful bottle of gold acrylic paint in there too yay! Really, it's a gorgeous kit and it was so much fun to work with it! The layouts came together very quickly! It happens to me a lot that I love a kit at first sight but then I struggle with my projects for some unknown reason. This kit wasn't one of those! So here's Tausendschoen for you:
What you get in this kit:
8 12x12 inch patterned papers from the following collections:
- Elle's Studio (Live Laugh Love)
- Cocoa Vanilla (Endless Summer)
- My Mind's Eye (Pakm Beach)
- Foam Letter Thickers from American Crafts
- Gold Acrylic Paint from American Crafts (59ml)
- Puffy Stickers from Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love
- Die Cut Ephemera from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Endless Summer
- Cut Apart Word Flags from Pretty Little Studio
- Lil' Snippets Labels from Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love
- 1 flair button *Juni* from Scrapbook Werkstatt
And here are my projects:
I also used the kit for my June sketch layout. Here you see the fab sketch that was created by Nicole this month and my take on it:
I hope I could inspire you in one way or another!
Thanks for stopping by!
Till next time!