Tuesday, July 2, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - July

Hello there crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing projects I've made with the gorgeous Spellbinders July Card Kit of the Month! I've only managed to make 6 cards because due to the upcoming summer holidays I've just had too much on my plate - however, I will tell you this: the kit is fab and there is SO.MUCH.STUFF in it! You can create many many cards for sure.

As I've mentioned before, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Here's a list of what you get:


Let's talk about the dies guys! I'm generally not into cutesy cutesy but this adorable mermaid had me ooh ahh haha! Seriously, just how gorgeous is she?! I had had more time, I surely would have made more cards just with her. So in love! So here are my cards with the dies:


I used the patterned papers from the kit to die cut most parts. I love love love this month's papers! Also, Spellbinders always includes a pictorial in the kit on how to put the die cuts together - which is what I always follow because I'm really bad at figuring things out! Which mermaid do you like better, the blond or the brunette?! I don't think I can pick a favorite!



I stayed with the mermaid theme on all of my cards because there were so many beautiful mermaid embellishments in the kit! I used some die cut and some foam sticker mermaids on my next cards that are great for your bestie!


Look at those crystals! There are several colors included in the kit and they are fabulous!



There's always 2 of each die cut in the kit, so I had two more mermaids left. I made these two cards with them, pretty much the same design just different colors. Easy peasy!




I hope I could pique your interest in this kit! Seriously, so far I think this is my favorite. Beautiful colors, awesome patterns and wonderful embellishments! And the mermaid die. THE MERMAID DIE! Have I mentioned the mermaid die?!

You need this kit, believe me :).

Have an awesome day guys! I'll be back with my projects with the Small and Large Die Kits of the month of July soon! Oh, those kits are AWESOME too! Just you wait :D

Thanks for stopping by!

X