Sunday, September 1, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - September

Hey there friends,

After a month hiatus I'm excited to be back with new projects with the awesome Spellbinders September kits!

As I've mentioned before, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Let's start with the Small Die kit! It's Halloween y'all!!! So adorable! I don't know which critter I love most. You can get creative and create different costumes, but I went for a skeleton, a ghost and a devil!


The Eek-a-boo sentiment is also part of the die set.


I've used the Fancy Pants Designs Spellbound scrapbook collection with these dies. I don't have a lot of Halloween supplies since we don't celebrate Halloween but I love the colors in this.


As for the large die kit. OMG another super sweet set! You guys, I cannot tell you how much I love working with these kind of dies. It is quite a lot of work, die cutting all the little pieces and assembling everything, but the result is always so precious - it's totally worth it!


Spellbinders also provides a PDF with lots of Gnome/Mushroom themed punny sentiments so don't worry if you don't have stamps like these. I also just printed the PDF and cut it apart - the sentiments are perfectly sized! 

I've used the new Truly Grateful scrapbook collection from Paige Evans on these two cards. 


You can make standing gnomes or sitting ones, you can also play around with the arms to create different looks. Love!


What do you guys think? Which dies do you prefer? I can't decide, I love them both!

That's it for today! If you have any questions, just comment below and I'll get back to you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

X