Tuesday, September 3, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - September

Hello there crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing projects I've made with the gorgeous Spellbinders September Card Kit of the Month! The colors in this kit are just fab and just wait till you see the exclusive dies included, sooo fun!

As I've mentioned before, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Here's an overview of what you get:


SO. MUCH. STUFF! I'm especially happy about the crystals, this is now the second time I think that Spellbinders have these in the card kit - these are my most favorite embellies ever, they are stunning! 

Without further ado, my projects!


What did I tell you about the dies?! Sooo fun right? I'll be honest, it did take a while to die cut and assemble all the little pieces but I love how those letter boards turned out! You can create your own fun sentiments that you have no stamps for! Of course the kit includes a pictorial on how to assemble these.


Next up two cards featuring loads of die cut pieces from the ephemera pack! All the flowers, leaves and sentiments come from this pack. Look at those colors!




Next up two fall inspired cards. This green is not my favorite color but I think in this color combo it looks very elegant! That floral paper though! Love!


I kept these pretty simple so that the papers could shine!



Last but not least this 2 for 1 duo:


Again, very simple cards, but I loved that floral paper so much, I didn't have the heart to cover it up more! I used the exclusive dies for the flowers and that big sentiment.


That's it for this month! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a lovely day!

X