Thursday, July 23, 2020

Summer - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hi there friends,

I'm stopping by today to share a new layout I've created for the Paige Evans Design Team.

I've used the Horizon collection because it's travel themed so I find it very easy to work with it! I can't wait for Paige's new collection, Go the Scenic Route because it's also travel themed yay! It's my favorite type of scrapbook collection!


I die cut the Summer cut file (Design ID: 323227) from white card stock, then backed it with a variety of patterned papers in orange, pink and blue. I adhered it down on my chosen background paper.


I added some tissue paper behind my photo as well as some little bits and pieces of paper for color: a die cut stamp and a tag with my date. I popped some colorful sentiments on my photo and I also placed a paper clip airplane on it.


I then checked my embellishments, what else would fit my theme/colors and I found a few flowers and other die cuts, plus some puffy stickers. I scattered these around my page.


Last but not least, I added a few enamel dots! I didn't bother with journaling because it was just a random photo of me standing in front of our holiday home - now that I think about it, I could have at least written that or? I mean, sure I remember now where this was, but who knows if I'll still remember later?


That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

X