Tuesday, November 9, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Fluted Classics Collection by Becca Feeken

Hi there friends,

Today I have some cards to share with you that I've created with a brand new Spellbinders collection: Fluted Classics by Becca Feeken. There are 5 die sets in this collection:

However, I've only used the first three sets on today's projects!

I also used a few additional die sets:

I have a process video for you at the end of this post, so I'll just leave you with photos here. If you're interested in how these came together, what supplies I've used, please stop by my You Tube channel! All supplies are linked in the description box below the video.  











Here's the process video:


That's it for today guys! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have great day!

X