Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fruit for Thought - my first stamp set is out now!

Hello there crafters,

Stopping by to share some exciting news with you! If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen a glimpse in my Stories...WOW Embossing Powder gave us girls on the Design Team the amazing opportunity to design our very own stamp sets! Mine, called Fruit for Thought, was actually released on Hochanda TV (a British craft TV channel) earlier but now it's finally available on the WOW website too! THANK YOU WOW!

You can find it HERE.

A bit about this stamp set, before I'll show you a few samples I've created with it. Since WOW is an embossing powder company, the stamp set had to be "embossable" if you know what I mean hehe! I'm obsessed with solid stamps that I can create backgrounds with, using multiple colors, it only made sense to make a stamp set that is just like that! I designed this early summer so I had fruits on my mind, ha! I think it would definitely work for fall projects, teacher appreciation gifts and more, though!

OK without further ado...here are my projects :)


I've used the following embossing powders/glitters:





I've used the following embossing powders/glitters:




I've used the following embossing powders/glitters:






I've used the following embossing powders/glitters:





What do you guys think? I hope I'll have time to make more projects with this set in the foreseeable future!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Check out the WOW website for the stamp sets designed by my DT peers too! Oh oh! Before I forget! You can use code WOWDTZM to get 10% off of your order! This is valid on the whole site not just my stamp set!

Any questions, leave a comment below, or if that doesn't work, my email address can be found on my blog too.

Have a great day!

X