Saturday, February 3, 2018

Bliss - #moodboardgirls

Hey there friends,

After a month hiatus the #moodboardgirls are back!

Our beautiful mood board was created by Jen Albrecht this month! Take a look:


As soon as I saw it, I knew just the perfect collection to go with it! I'm hoarding my old Basic Grey collections...This one, Urban Luxe, is one of the last ones Basic Grey had put on the market before they went out of business. I'm still so heartbroken about it; they were one of my favourite manufacturers!

So this one was a really quick layout if I don't count fussy cutting the flowers and hand stitching the title!







I also have a bonus layout because I loved the colours in the mood board and wanted to work with this beautiful Basic Grey collection some more!

This one is a lift from the ever so innovative Paige Evans (see her original here). It's hard to tell from this picture but the layout is only the circle!





I literally went through my whole stash to find matching embellies for each circle ha!

I hope you like today's inspiration - should you have any questions, just leave a comment, I'm happy to help!

Here's our line up this month, check out these amazing Ladies' projects too!


If you create something based on this mood board and share it on social media, use #moodboardgirls so we see it and can leave some love!

Thank you for stopping by today!

X