Saturday, September 8, 2018

Love You - DT layout for Paige Evans + Silhouette

Hey there crafty friends,


Today I'm back with a new layout I've created for the Paige Evans + Silhouette design team. I've chosen the Flower trio (ID: #269626) cut file and the gorgeous Pick-Me-Up collection for this project.

I blew up the cut file to a larger size and cut it from textured white card stock. I then backed all 3 flowers with different pink and green patterned papers.


I finally wanted to use this beautiful floral patterned paper ( I haven't before!). Since it's a very busy paper, I decided to just use a strip of it at the top of the page and the rest I kept clean and simple with an ombre pink(ish) paper.


I adhered the backed flowers to the background and added my circular photos to the flower centers, using foam tape for added dimension. The page felt too flat and simple at this stage so I cut a bunch of layered flowers from different yellow papers. The designs I've used are: Layered Flower (ID: #271166) and Layered Flower (ID: #271165). I glued these flowers in place and added a green button for interest.


I tucked some floral die cuts behind two of the photos. I added some sentiment die cuts as well as some chipboards and sequins.


To finish off my page I added my title, which actually took me the longest time haha! Even with 3 packs of these gorgeous alpha thickers! I either didn't have enough letters for what I wanted or just not the right colors! I'm happy that in the end I found something that worked! Oh, and I wrote my journaling in white, I felt like that fit my overall design better.


That's it for today! I hope you like how this page turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

X

SUPPLY LIST: