Tuesday, October 1, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - October

Hello there crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing projects I've made with the gorgeous Spellbinders October Card Kit of the Month! The colors in this kit are just fab again, wonderful for the upcoming holiday season!

As I've mentioned before, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Let's get to it then! First up a card trio, for which I've used a light pink/white/silver color scheme. These past two months the card stock included in the kit was non textured which I love because here I don't find any non-textured card stock. At least not in many colors and not in the right size for me. My most favorite piece in this kit however was that little mouse layered sticker on the pink card! So adorable. So clearly, my first card had to be made with that!



These cards are very easy to make, it's basically layering paper and embellies - mostly die cuts. To make them look a bit more interesting, I dry embossed some of the card stock.


On this last card I also used the dies that are included in the kit, to cut those gorgeous little flowers and branches.


The next card duo is even simpler. I simply used some of the patterned paper from the 6x6 pad to create my backgrounds, added some die cut circles and finished them off by adding a few die cuts and some twine.




For my last cards I chose a purple color scheme, which I love! Again, only some layers of die cuts! You guys can't imagine how many die cuts are included in these kits! I have sooooo many left. And there's so many sentiments as well this time, you don't need to stamp any - time saver!




That's it! I hope you like my projects with this month's kit. Should you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have an awesome day!

X