Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches challenge from Sep 1, 2015

I've just stumbled upon the Stuck sketches page the other day and I'm so happy I did because I in fact felt like I was stuck! Ha! And they have such gorgeous sketches, I had to find something other than my son to scrap! I wanted pink and flowers and pretty and feminine finally...Arrrgghh!

Here is the first sketch I worked with:


Isn't it just pretty?

I really wanted to use Dear Lizzy's Documentary collection for this one because I think it's the prettiest collection I have ever seen! But none of the 12x12" papers I have from the collection worked for what I had on mind and the 6x6" was not big enough. So I ended up using a mixture of this collection and some other paper scraps I've had for ages.

So here's my interpretation:






I hope you like!
Thanks for stopping by x