Monday, May 23, 2016

Boys boys boys (and a girl) - Design Team layouts for I Kropka

Hi there scrappy friends,

I am back with some new inspiration for I Kropka! Surprise surprise boy layouts, ha! This time I used the Shimelle's Starshine collection for all layouts because I bought so much of it, I need to make a dent in my stash ha!

Apart from the layouts I am also bringing you a Pocket Letter today! Not so long ago I had no idea what a Pocket Letter was, until my friend Audrey (who by the way is an awesome scrapbooker with brilliant ideas and a new YouTube channel!) asked if we want to make these for each other. Then I googled what those are and created one for her. Now that she has received it I can finally share it with you :). If you have not yet created one, do it, it's so much fun! Especially finding little bits and pieces in your stash that you can add to the pockets. Just like pen pals in my childhood! I used to have one in Salzburg and I seem to remember someone from Russia who we swapped some treasures with. I don't know if this was only a family thing, but my cousin and me collected bottle labels! Back then there were so many awesome labels! Our grandparents had loads of bottles because they had a wineyard and sold their wine in these. We used to help cleaning the bottles and get the labels off. Maybe this is the only reason we collected them? We had hundreds! Then of course I collected napkins like everyone else ha! These were things we swapped with pen pals back then. Now there are so many cute little things one can put in these pockets! I tried to find things that Audrey might not be able to get in the US (which is not many I'll admit!). 

Anyway, back to the layouts first, here they are! I've linked in what chipboards I used too.







Chipboard - Tiny stars. Graphic background cut file from Just Nick.






And here is my Pocket letter:



Chipboards used: Be Mine alpha 10mmFramesSmile.


Thank you for stopping by! See you soon!

X