Hi there friends,
Welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio 5th Birthday Blog Hop Celebration! Happy happy birthday to one of my favorite companies in the whole wide world! Pinkfresh Studio was not even a year old when I started scrapbooking and I've loved their products from the beginning! It's an honor and privilege for me to be on this Design Team! I am extremely grateful! Here's to many many more birthdays! I am so excited to see Pinkfresh grow!
You should have arrived here from the AH-MAZING Laura Bassen's blog! If you're lost, you'll find the whole blog hop list at the end of this post.
I've made two cards for this occasion using the latest birthday stamp and coordinating die set Pinkfresh Studio came out with, Make a Wish. Let's see how many of us had the idea to go with this set for today's blog hop, shall we?! :D
Both cards are on a 4.25x5.5" top folding card base. The one on the left is a simple, one layer card (well technically two but it's so flat we can consider it one layer hehe). I started out by stamping the sentiment, then the cakes, then whatever space was left I filled up with smaller images. I then stamped and die cut the buttercream for the bottom and top of each cake. I adhered this panel to my card base and to finish off my card I added some twine at the top.
For my second card I created a circle window die cut panel. I could have turned this into a shaker card but I've made so many recently that I am just bored with them. So basically I just left that space open. I white embossed the sentiment at the bottom. I stamped and die cut each element I wanted to use and arranged them roughly in my window. I then stamped the barely visible leaves directly onto the background.
Using foam tape I adhered the panel to the card base. I then added the cake and decor - I used foam dots for some of the flowers to create a more dimensional look. Twine finishes off this card too!
Now for the fun part! There's no party without gifts right? And blog hop without prizes? Read on to find out about promotions and prizes!
1. There will be 3 Grand Prizes from the Pinkfresh blog:
- Full set of Liquid watercolors
- Set of 3 current scrapbook collections, Joyful Day, Everyday Musings and Out and About
- the entire April Essentials die release (this will release on April 8, 2019, so watch this space for lots of inspiration that day! It's an awesome release!)
2. On each blog we are giving away a $25 gift certificate too!
As always, the winners will be selected from the comments left on all blog posts. Winners will be announced on April 14, 2019 on the Pinkfresh Studio Giveaway Page. You must claim your prize within 2 weeks so don't forget to go check the above page! Comment away! Good luck!
There's two shopping promos during the celebrations:
- Get a free XO die with ANY purchase! No code necessary. this die will automatically be added to your shopping cart.
- Pinkfresh Studio is also offering free/discounted shipping from April 5-7 on orders $25+. You just need to use code FREESHIP5THBDAY. Shipping in the US is free, and there's $5 off on international shipping.
That's it! Enjoy hopping along! Thank you for stopping by!
BLOG HOP LIST: