Tuesday, March 9, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Florets Embossing Folder from the Simply Perfect Collection

Hi there lovelies,

I'm stopping by to share some new projects that I've created with a beautiful new product from Spellbinders! Have you guys seen the new Simply Perfect Collection? Probably one of my favorite collections from Spellbinders, ever! It's so fresh and modern, I'm in love!

The products in this gorgeous collection:

  • Spellbinders Simply Perfect Florets Embossing Folder
  • Spellbinders Simply Perfect Color Block Slices Etched Dies
  • Spellbinders Simply Perfect Alphabet Etched Dies
  • Spellbinders Simply Perfect Layered Blooms Etched Dies
  • Spellbinders Simply Perfect Mix Match Sentiments Etched Dies
  • Today I'll be focusing on one of these lovely products, namely the Florets Embossing Folder. I think this is the prettiest embossing folder I have ever worked with! But then I'm really obsessed with flowers ha!

    Since I have a process video for these cards, I won't write a step by step here - if you are interested in how these were made, please pop over to my YouTube Channel! I'm also linking in the video at the end of this post.

    Here are some pictures for you:






    What do you guys think? Isn't this pattern just gorgeous? So many ways to use it too and embossing folders are inexpensive. I think they are a really great product to have which you'll use over and over!

    Here's the video as promised:


    Products used:
    I hope I could inspire you in some small way today! I'll be back soon with some new projects using fab new Spellbinders products so be sure to stop by my blog and YouTube! Happy crafting!

    X