Thursday, July 14, 2022

In Focus: Spellbinders July Release

Hi there crafters,

Today is release day at Spellbinders! And it's all about Christmas, ha!  I have quite a few projects and 2 videos to share with you! So instead of the usual one blog post per collection, I'll just write one longer blog post, full of photos. Since I have process videos for everything, I won't write a step by step here. You will find all the products I've used in the description box below the process video!

First up is the Parcel & Post collection, which happens to be my favorite from this release! With these products I didn't only create Christmas cards!


















Here's the process video as well:


On my next cards I've combined the Glitter Greetings and the Celebrate the Season collections.















And the process video, if you're interested:


That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you some small way!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

X