Sunday, August 14, 2022

In Focus: Spellbinders August Release

Hi there friends,

Today is release day at Spellbinders! And it's all about Christmas again!  Well technically there are Halloween themed products as well, but I haven't had time for those just yet. I'm hoping to create some projects with those in September. 

I have a few cards and a video to share with you and as an exception, I am mixing several collections on these projects: Gnome for Christmas, Winter Wishes Camper and Tinsel Time. Since I have a process video to go with these cards, I won't write a step by step here. You will find all the products I've used in the description box below the process video!

Without further ado, here are my cards:




















Here's the process video if you want to see how I put these cards together:

That's it for today! I hope you love the new release as much as I do! I also hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Just for info, the September Club Kit projects/videos will be late, I apologise for this! I'll do my best to deliver them to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing summer!

X

Zsoka