Wednesday, October 5, 2022

In Focus: Spellbinders Joyful Christmas Collection by Simon Hurley and new 3D Embossing Folders

Hi there friends,

Today is release day at Spellbinders! One of two this month actually, because more new products are coming on the 14th!

I have a few cards and a video to share with you with the new Joyful Christmas collection by Simon Hurley. I also used the two new, gorgeous 3D embossing folders, both of which are holiday themed. You will find all the products I've used in the description box below the process video!

There's another super cool product available today, an Advent Calendar! I haven't taken pictures yet but you will find it here. This was created especially with card makers in mind and it has dies, stamps, embossing folders, embellishments etc, everything you need to create lots and lots of great projects! I haven't actually opened the windows yet so I also don't know the contents, but I will start opening them with you guys in December and will try to make some projects as I go along. I can't wait!!!

Anyway, here are today's cards:











Here's the process video, if you're interested:


That's it for today! I hope you love the new release as much as I do! I also hope I could inspire you in some small way! I'll be back with some of my favorite projects as of late on the 14th!

X