Tuesday, January 10, 2023

In Focus: Spellbinders Showered with Love Collection by Vicki Papaioannou

Hi there friends,

Today is release day at Spellbinders! I was lucky enough to work with one of the new collections, Showered with Love by Vicki Papaioannou! There are some dies, a sentiment stamp set with coordinating dies and a 3D embossing folder in this adorable collection! I hope you'll love this collection as much as I do!

I will not go into step by step tutorials here, since I made a process video for all of today's projects - I'll just attach some photos! I'll link the video down below, if you're interested. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and press the bell icon so you never miss a new video! You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description box of the video.

Here are today's cards:














Here's the process video if you're interested:

That's all for today guys! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thank you for stopping by and I'm wishing you a wonderful day!

X