Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Celebrate Friends - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hi there friends,

I'm back today with a new layout I've created for the Paige Evans Design Team, using the amazing Horizon collection! This was actually the first color scheme I put together when I got this collection, because I just love blue! And green too! Probably you can tell if you look at my kid hahaha!


I used 3 cut files on this layout: Kite (Design ID: 276424), Kite (Design ID: 276144) and Celebrate (Design ID: 288396). I cut all of these from textured white card stock. I backed them with various blue and green patterned papers.


I added foam adhesive to the back of the big title and one of the kites. I arranged everything roughly on the background so I knew where to put one of the kites that was going to be under the photo. I then glued it down, as well as the photo and the title. Last but not least I adhered the second kite down as well.


I selected a few embellishments that fit my theme and colors, epoxy and chipboard stickers and I also took apart a couple of beautiful layered tags that had those pretty blue flowers and foliage on them. I know right?! I'm so bad! Ruining such pretty stuff!


To finish off my layout I added my journaling with a white gel pen and also splattered some white ink around the page.


That's it! I hope you like today's inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by, have an amazing day!

X

SUPPLY LIST: