Thursday, April 25, 2019

Joyful Day layout inspirations - DT project for Pinkfresh Studio

Hi there crafty friends,

I'm back today with two new layouts I've created for Pinkfresh Studio with their beautiful Joyful Day collection.

I chose two cut files from Anett for today's layouts. On the first layout I've used one of the TN cut files, I just blew it up so it fit the width of my page. I then backed the flowers with various patterned papers. 


I also cut the same cut file from a color card stock but this time I removed some parts of it, so it didn't end up having a frame.


I added some tissue paper behind my photos, as well as some chipboard frames, then glued this cluster in place. 


I pulled out a few embellies from different packs, die cuts, stickers, a cute birdie clip, and arranged these on and around the photos. I placed a few enamel dots on the flowers. I glued my title in place and added my journaling.


On my next layout I really wanted to use this gorgeous black floral paper. I realize it is very busy as a background but it is so pretty, it deserves to shine in my opinion! I used another cut file from Anett on this, which I just love because it combines two of my favorite things: florals and geometric patterns. 


I die cut the cut file from textured white card stock and backed the flowers with pink patterned paper and two different pink card stocks. I also die cut some additional flowers so I could create some dimension. These flowers I backed with vellum so that they are light and airy.


I adhered all these to the background, then attached my photo cluster too. Here, just like on the first layout, I added some embellies on and around my photos. I also glued down my title above the pictures.


I cut a pink die cut into strips and wrote my journaling on them. Last but not least I stamped the date on a label and tucked it behind the photo on the right.


That's it guys! I hope I could inspire you in one way or another.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

X