Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Take a break - #moodboardgirls

Hey there scrappy friends,

I can't believe it's October already!
We are back today with a new mood board and lots of inspiration!

Our beautiful October mood board was created by the super talented Anke. These fall colors are just so gorgeous right? I love the changing leaves in fall, however as I'm writing this it just looks miserable outside, rainy and windy and no color at all. Well, grey! So instead, let's enjoy the oranges, browns gold and blue in this mood board!


Photo Credits: Chestnuts (Anke's own) * Acorns * Pumpkins Green * Leaves * Mug * Blanket * Pumpkins white and orange * Bicycle * Wood (Anke's own)

And here's my layout:


I went through my stash looking for things to use. I was sure I have no brown papers and orange probably only in Halloween collections! But I found different wood grain papers that I thought would be a good fit as well as some shades of oranges yay! Gold was a bit more problematic, the only piece I found was some scraps from a recent Scrapbook Werkstatt kit. I used this one to cut a big circle and used the rest of the colors for leaves which I also cut with my Cameo. Some of them I stitched down in the middle for some interest.



I printed my photo in a large size to put behind my circle. I adhered this down and arranged all my leaves at the right/bottom side of the photo. I added my title and a few wood veneers and chipboards for embellishments. I also used some gold rub-ons around my circle.I wrote my journaling on the left to have a balanced look.



To finish it off I sprinkled some gold ink around.

I hope you find something here today to inspire you to get your crafts on!

Here's our line up this month (in no particular order):

Check out all these amazing Ladies too!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

X

Zsoka