Thursday, November 7, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - November

Hello there crafty friends,

Today I'm back with some new projects I've made with the gorgeous Spellbinders November Card Kit of the Month! More Christmas cards yay! I love making Christmas cards most of all, I could create them all year long haha!

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Here's a look at what you get in this month's kit:


It's jam packed right?!
It was very easy to create quick cards with this kit. I generally spend hours on my cards (mostly thinking about the most unimportant little details lol!) but these all came together quickly.


All these cards are just layers of patterned papers and embellishments really. You can't go wrong with this kit because it's all wonderfully coordinated, color and style wise as well. With Spellbinders kits there's always 2 of each die cut in the ephemera pack - on these two cards I actually doubled up on everything so I don't waste anything! I have so many Christmas supplies, I'm afraid I would never use them up otherwise!



I love this navy-gold-pink color combo, it's so elegant I think!




Did you know that there are always dies included in the card kits?! On the next two cards I've used these dies - there's some you can create ornaments with and some others that create these pretty layered poinsettias! 




On these last 3 cards I used my favorite papers from the 6x6 pad! These colors remind me of some of my favorite My Mind's Eye Christmas collections!





That's it! I hope I piqued your interest in this fabulous kit! Should you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have an awesome day!

X