Thursday, August 15, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio and Hero Arts blog hop - You Make a Difference



Hello there lovelies,

Welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio & Hero Arts collaboration blog hop! To celebrate 45 years of HA and this industry, Pinkfresh Studio created a gorgeous stamp set called YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE, which we all are showcasing today. Since this is your last stop, I'm sure you've seen many wonderful samples by so many talented crafters in this hop! You can buy this stamp set from both Pinkfresh Studio and Hero Arts.


I've created two very different cards for this occasion. Both cards are mounted on A2 size top folding card bases. First up a card that I quickly colored with pencils. And I mean quickly, because I've used the wrong color ink to stamp with and as I started coloring I noticed that it was fading sooo fast I could not see the image anymore, oh dear....So I can't guarantee everything looks the way it should, but I had no heart to throw away this panel!


Once I was done coloring, I added some white details - well I wouldn't call the details, just lines and dots everywhere. I might have gotten carried away a bit, ha!


I've stamped and embossed my sentiment in white and splattered some white ink all over. To finish off the card I added some twine.


On my second card I went with my favorite thing and used patterned paper and scrapbook supplies! I chose a paper from the Just a Little Lovely 12x12 paper pack (there's also a 6x6 pad with smaller scale patterns) and cut a 4.25x5.5" piece out of it.


I then stamped and heat embossed the image in white using WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder. I pulled out some embellishments from the Just a Little Lovely Embellishment bundle: a gold foiled acetate piece, a layered sticker, a die cut frame and some enamel dots. I also added two washi tape flowers I die cut from the Painted Washi tape using the coordinating Floral Elements dies


I ended up using a random little clothespin from my stash too, only because it was on my desk and I thought it fit. To finish off this card, I added some gold ink splatters and twine.


Since there is no celebration without prizes, here's what you can win if you leave comments along this blog hop!
You have until Sunday, August 18, 2019, to leave comments and the winners will be announced on the Hero Arts blog the week after.


I hope you've enjoyed hopping along with us today!
Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day!

X

Blog Hop List: