Sunday, October 25, 2020

Winter Scene cards with Concord & 9th Bundled Up

Hi lovelies,

It's been a long time since I've made a blog post just for fun! I have some time now and because I've made a process video for these cards, I thought I might as well share them here too!

I've recently started making process videos, so many of you might not even know about my You Tube channel! I actually have two, because I also created one for my small business, A Pocket Full of Happiness (where I sell stamp sets and baby swaddles that I designed, handmade cards, planner clips, rainbow charms; all kinds of happy things!). 

Check them out, and if you like what you see, be sure to subscribe! I'd love to see you there!

- YouTube Channel - Zsoka Marko

- YouTube Channel - A Pocket Full of Happiness

Anyway, I have a stack of stamp sets that I've bought but never got around to using, and sometimes I just need new inspiration! Sooo I went through this pile and I've found this super cute Concord & 9th set called Bundled Up. You can buy it as a stamp and die bundle, or just the stamp or die sets. I've used both the stamps and the dies on today's cards.









Supplies I've used to create these cards:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely weekend!
X