Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Rainbow Christmas - DT Project for Paige Evans

Hi guys,

I'm stopping by to share a few projects I've created for the Paige Evans Design Team! 

You probably know by now, that Paige is offering a bundle of cut files called "25 Days of Christmas Cut Files", where you get a Christmas themed cut file mailed to you every day until Dec 25th. Of course you can still purchase this bundle, should you have missed it! Today's cut file is this "Merry Little Christmas" tree, which I love so much, I had to use it on multiple things, cards, December Daily filler page and even a scrapbook layout!

I mostly used the Whimsical collection on these projects - it's my go to if I want to make rainbow projects! Of course, you can create rainbows with any of Paige's collections, but my most fave is Whimsical, it has the perfect shades of all the colors and the loveliest patterns!


I'll keep this post short because I'm in the middle of Christmas baking hehe, plus I have a process video for everything you see in this post, so no need to detail how I made them! I'll attach lots of photos though, in case you like to look at those.

You'll find the video at the end of this post!

Without further ado, the layout:





The December Daily page:




The cards:




You can watch the process video on my YouTube Channel:


I hope you like these projects which are in fact my last ones for 2020! I would like to thank you for your support throughout this harder-than-usual year and I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and happy New Year!

I'll be back with lots of projects at the beginning of January!

Have a great day!

X