Welcome to the very first Pinkfresh Studio Birthday blog hop! We are celebrating PFS' 4th birthday with this hop and it is extra special because the company's birthday has never been celebrated before! We have many prizes and giveaways for you on various social media, more about these later...
...but first! I would like to share two cards with you: the first one I've created specifically for this birthday celebration. The second one I made back in January for my boyfriend's birthday, but haven't shared yet. I thought now would be the perfect time to do so!
For both of these cards I've used the super fun Sweet Treats stamp and die sets. I love these sooo much! I started out by creating a top folding A2 card base to which I added an A2 size grey card stock panel. Then I cut some Neenah Solar White card stock down to a 4"x5.25" size and stamped roses on it with a very light coral ink. I die cut an oval shape for background then started stamping the rest of my images too. I die cut the cake, flowers and flags using the coordinating dies and popped them up to create dimension.
To finish off my card, I glued a twine bow at the base of the cake and added some light coral Nuvo drops.
Now for the second card I created back in January. I wanted to make something masculine, simple, yet fun for my boyfriend. I picked some pool color, navy and yellow inks. Some of the images I stamped directly onto my A2 size top folding card base, one I die cut and adhered to the base using foam adhesive so it stands out.
To finish it off I splattered some navy ink here and there.
Hope you like today's inspiration!
Now for the fun part! GIVEAWAY!!! Yay!
We have the following giveaways for you:
1. Following this blog hop, you can win at each stop (you'll find the participating blogs at the end of this post)! That's right! On every single participating blog you can win awesome prizes. Here on mine you can win a $40 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! What what?! Thank you Pinkfresh Studio for your generosity! To be eligible, just leave a comment until Monday, April 9th 6am PST. All winners will be posted on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog on Monday, April 9th 12:30pm PST. Be sure to check the PFS blog that day to see if you won!
2. Leave a comment on the Pinkfresh Studio birthday bash blog hop post and you could win a $100 gift card to the PFS store! WOW! Rules same as above!
3. Instagram 24 Hour Stories Giveaway - One lucky winner will get a $100 gift card to the PFS Store. All you have to do is repost the Birthday Bash story. The winner will be selected within 24 hours!
4. Aaaand that's not all! There will also be a Stamp and Die bundle giveaway on the PFS Instagram feed as well. Make sure you check it out!
GOOD LUCK you guys! I'm so excited!!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy hopping!
- Pinkfresh Blog
- Adrienne Alvis
- Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Vicky Papaioannou
- Amanda Baldwin
- Amy Tsuruta
- Ashley Horton
- Crystal Thompson
- Melissa Bickford
- Erum Tasneem
- Flora Farkas
- Lea Lawson
- Heather Hoffman
- Kathleen Gramuller
- Lorilei Murphy
- Laura Bassen
- Nina-Marie Trapani
- Veera Saarivuo
- Zsoka Marko ------ YOU ARE HERE ------
- Isha Gupta
- Elsie Robinson
- Elena Roussakis