Monday, April 30, 2018

The Good Life - DT layout for Fancy Pants Designs

Hi there,

Zsoka back with you today sharing my newest layout I've created for Fancy Pants Designs!

I remembered using a specific cut file about 2 or so years ago but for the life of me I could not find it, I have no idea whose design it was. So I just went ahead and made my own in the Silhouette Studio program - it's basically just triangle shapes arranged in a circle.


I cut this from one of the patterned papers, then backed the rays with different patterned papers from The Bright Side collection. I also added some machine stitching in the middle of the rays. 


I created one cluster in the middle of the page, so it is a very simple design. I felt like otherwise the page would have been too busy. I layered tissue paper, tags, die cuts behind my photo and glued these down. I then added different embellies around and on top of my photo: labels, chipboard stickers, die cuts. For some interest I added a die cut photo frame too and my title also comes from the die cut ephemera pack. 



To finish off my page I glued down some colourful puffy sticker dots!


I hope you like this simple idea!

Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a great day!
See you soon!

X