Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil projects

Hello everyone,

I'm back today with a couple of cards I've created with some fairly new Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil goodies. Well, to be fair I've had these for a couple of months now, but never had time to play with them!

If you are not familiar with the Glimmer Hot Foil system, you can find lots of information on it on the Spellbinders blog, as well as many helpful videos on the Spellbinders YouTube channel. I myself had a couple of posts earlier as well, if you are interested.

For today's cards you need the following products:



I've created two A2 size top folding card bases. I embossed a white and a kraft card stock panel in the same size, using the Love Stripes embossing folder. I adhered these to the card bases.


I foiled a piece of white and a piece of kraft card stock using the Scattered Dot plate and the Blush foil. I then die cut a big rectangle from both with one of the dies from the Nestabilities Fancy Edged Rectangles die pack. I added foam tape to these and attached them to the embossed card fronts.


Using some of the plates from the Everyday Sentiments II pack I created a bunch of sentiment strips. I then die cut quite a few layered flowers in different colors. I love this die set and these flowers so much! I played around with floral arrangements, once I settled on these two designs, I glued them down alternating between liquid and foam adhesive to add dimension and interest. I popped up the sentiments.


Last but not least I added some jute which coordinates well with the kraft card stock. Easy peasy! These might take some time to make due to all the die cutting but I think it's worth it! What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I wish you a lovely day!

X