Tuesday, May 7, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - May

Hello there crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing projects I've made with the gorgeous Spellbinders May Card Kit of the Month!

As I've mentioned before, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Here's a list of what you get:


My projects with this kit:


The die cut pack is enormous, you get 2 of each design. My favorite piece was this coral Love You More circle, so I used it for my focal point and sentiment on this card. Two things I used to create these cards that are not part of the card kit:



Next I focused on frames - there is a pack of chipboard frames in the kit. I also used the dies to create the rose and the Smile sentiment. I think these are my two favorite papers in this kit, the wide green stripes and the beige floral!




Next is a darker color combo! I do love black, but I don't often make cards with it, so this was a refreshing change! On the left card I've made a wreath from the foliage I die cut with the dies included in this kit. I added Copper Nuvo drops to the middle of the black sequins for some interest.




There is always a stamp set included in the kit also. I like to make a card or two with these sets, normally they are very sweet! For one I stamped a complete background with the bear stamp, and I went very basic, clean and simple with my second card.


Other supplies I used on these that are not part of the kit:



That's it! I hope I could inspire you in one way or the other! 
Should you have any questions, please comment below and I'll get back to you!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!
X