Friday, May 3, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - May

Hey there friends,

I'm so excited to share my projects with the awesome Spellbinders May Small and Large Die of the Month kits today!

As I've mentioned before, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

First up, the Small Die of the Month of May! I'm soooo in love with this one! Who doesn't love Vespas?!


I die cut a bunch of these from patterned papers - it was hard to stop haha! Think of all the awesome color combos you can use! Piecing the pieces together requires a bit of patience since they are tiny pieces. But it's soooo worth it!





Now my projects with the Large Die of the Month kit...This kit has so many little pieces in it, it's incredible! I couldn't think of a number to use because nobody I know has birthday soon, other than me and my best friend haha! And we both are turning 41, and I probably know quite a few people that are turning 41 this year too, so I went with that number!


You can create a big two tiered dimensional cake and decorate it a million ways! But you can also get creative with just the smaller dies. On this card below I used a die you can use to add detail to the bigger tier, to create a lace look inside my frame. You can simply line it up and die cut it several times. I'll be honest, I was planning to do a full background like this but then I didn't have patience :(. Hopefully one day, because I love lace!


Tiny flowers, candles and hearts, what does one need more? I'm so in love with these pieces! You can also create shorter, chunkier candles with the dies included in this kit.



I added a few Nuvo drops to my flower centers too, for a bit of color, texture and interest!



That's it! Should you have any questions as to what I products I used or how I made something, please leave a comment below! I'm always happy to help!

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Have an awesome day!
X