Tuesday, December 3, 2019

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - December

Hello there crafty friends,

Today I'm back with some new projects I've made with the fabulous Spellbinders December Card Kit of the Month! I wish I had had more time because there's so much awesomeness in this kit again, I didn't know what to grab first. My absolute favorite is the adorable fox die and the patterned papers!

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:
These are all a great value, have a look! You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

Here's a look at what you get in this month's kit:


I started with the fox die, of course. Honestly, I love it so much, I could have just gone on creating loads of cards with it but there's so much other stuff in the kit too. I'll have to come back to this kit sometime for sure because I have so much left that I still want to use! For instance the sticker pack, it's crazy good! And that stamp is so cute too!



Pink and floral fox?! YES PLEASE! Love them :).


This cornflower blue is one of my favorite blues, so I was pretty happy to see it in the kit!




Such simple and quick cards, I pretty much only combined some patterned papers and added layers and layers of die cuts and stickers!




That's it for now! I hope I piqued your interest in this fabulous kit! Should you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have an awesome day!

X