Friday, December 6, 2019

Shenanigans - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hello there crafty friends,

Can you guys believe it's December already?! I can't even. I don't have any Christmas layouts for you this year uh-oh. Things have been hectic around here, I'm sure most of you can relate! For the first time in almost 5 years I don't get to scrapbook every day. Oftentimes not even every week. If you know me, that is...just...not...acceptable!

I'm sharing this super simple big title page today that came together fairly quickly. Which is great this time of year when no one has time!


I blew up the Shenanigans cut file (Design ID: 297831) in the Studio software and placed it at a diagonal. Once I was satisfied with the size and placement, I die cut it from white textured card stock.


I then backed the letters with various blue and green patterned papers from the beautiful Truly Grateful collection. I adhered the cut file to my chosen background paper - placing the photo behind the letter G.


I didn't embellish much this time, but I felt like this page didn't need more. Maybe I'm just changing and use less stuff on my layouts? God I hope not, I have sooo.much.stuff :D. Anyhow, I went with wooden buttons, wood veneers and card stock stickers. I even added a few fussy cut sentiments I had left from one of the Whimsical papers. I love that paper, it has sentiments in all colors of the rainbow so if I need an embellishment in a certain color, I almost always find something on that paper that works with my project ha! 


Last but not least, I stamped the date and wrote my journaling. Done!

I hope I could inspire you to get scrapping, in one way or another!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a fabulous day!

X

SUPPLY LIST:
Whimsical collection: Paper 8
Horizon collection: Stickers