Friday, January 8, 2021

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - January 2021

Hi there crafty peeps,


It's that time again! The Spellbinders January Club Kits are here! I can't quite believe it but it looks like I didn't write a blog post in December?! I have no idea what happened. I do know I had a process video with one of the kits, but why I didn't do a blog post is beyond me. I guess that's December for you :(. This month I'm a bit late posting this too; I had so many blog posts this past week, I didn't want to cram this in there too.

Anyway, I couldn't be more excited to be back with some new projects with this month's beautiful dies! As one can expect, it's all about love and hearts!

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:

You can find all necessary information about these kits here. 

Let's get to it then! This month my favorite of the two is definitely the Large Die Kit and I'll tell you why! It's a slimline die and I've been quite obsessed with this format! Check it out:


I made process videos for all cards in this blog post, if you're interested how I made them, stop by my YouTube channel! I'll link the videos at the end of this post too!

But first some pictures!





Then we have the Small Die Kit, which is also really beautiful! I love the intricate background and the fact that you can create 2 for 1, or even 3 for 1 projects with it easily. I don't have any Valentine's day specific sentiments, so I just went with more generic ones on my projects. I've foiled all of them with the Crimson Stars Glimmer Hot Foil Roll using my Glimmer Hot Foil System. This is my favorite foil actually, it's simply stunning. Unfortunately winter lights were not helping my photography, so you really can't see how beautiful it is.

I've used two additional products on these cards:





The videos, as promised! 
Large Die Kit cards:


Small Die Kit cards:


That's it for today! I hope you like these cards and find some inspiration in them!

I'll be back with new inspiration for Spellbinders next month!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

X